Budapest Highlights Bike Tour
€ 22.00 Adult
Bookings should be made in advance by phone or email.
Distance cycled is 8kms over approximately 2.5 hours
Meeting point for tours is the entrance of California Coffeeshop Company on St. Stephens Square-Basilica. See below for departure days and times
On this Budapest bike tour, we’ll show you all the important sights of Pest on an easy-paced ride. From the river bank we’ll make sure that you catch a glimpse of beautiful Buda, too.
Instead of overloading you with mind-numbing dates we prefer sharing all the basic info, fun facts and insider stories with you. We’ll pass 2 UNESCO- World Heritage Sites on our tour and see much more than that on our way.
At Budabike, safety comes first, that is why we cycle on bike lanes whenever possible and avoid roads with heavy traffic. Get up close and personal with Budapest – by bike!
- Szabadsag Tér (Liberty Square) - Revolutions, riots, a Soviet memorial, Ronald Reagan’s statue, and the irony of it all.
- Hungarian Parliament and Buda! - We’ll find out why the 3rd biggest Parliament of the world is in Hungary, discover Kossuth square and get closer to the Danube. Enjoy an amazing view of Buda.
- Nagymezö Utca (The Broadway of Budapest) - We’ll have a look at the Operetta theatre, the Laptop statue, Walk of fame and the House of Photography and talk about (club) culture.
- Andrassy Street - On the boulevard of Budapest, we’ll see the “Iron curtain”, the House of Terror (harmless during the day..), a piece of the Berlin wall, the Opera house, Liszt Ferenc square and for women ONLY we’ll stop in front of the Gucci or Luis Vuitton store for a second
- Hôsök Tere: (Heroes Square) - Impressive, historic square where big communist parades and gatherings took place in the past. We’ll hear about archangel Gabriel’s legend, see the most important figures of Hungarian history as well as two art museums and more.
- Városliget (City Park) - We’ll stop by Vajdahunyad Castle, Dracula, Anonymus, the Tree of Freedom, George Washington, the biggest thermal bath of Budapest (Széchenyi) and the zoo.
- Jewish Quarter and Basilica - We’ll discover the 7th district with the biggest Synagouge of Europe, the Tree of Life, the most popular street of Pest, ruin pubs and gastro bars. Stories about the heaviest bell of the city, a mummified hand, the number 96 and more.
Budapest explore1day Pass
We are constantly expanding and enriching our offers. Stay up to date by registering for our regular newsletter.