Budapest Night Bike Tour
€ 25.00 Adult
Bookings should be made in advance by phone or email.
Distance cycled is 10kms over approximately 2.5 hours
Meeting point for tours is the entrance of California Coffeeshop Company on St. Stephens Square-Basilica.
Hop on a bike and let the good wind blow through your hair while we discover Budapest when the city is aglow from lit up bridges and monuments!
On this leisurely ride we’ll pedal down the river bank to make sure that you catch a glimpse of both Buda and Pest reflecting against the stillness of the Danube. We’ll cross Margaret and Liberty bridge, soak up the atmosphere and see the Buda Castle and the Parliament when it’s most enchanting: after dark. Of course we’ll also show you where Budapesters go out to have a good time
Don’t worry, instead of overloading you with mind-numbing dates we prefer sharing all the basic info, fun facts and insider stories with you.
At Budabike, safety comes first, that is why we cycle on bike lanes whenever possible and avoid roads with heavy traffic. Get up close and personal with Budapest – by bike!
- Szabadsag Tér (Liberty Square) - Revolutions, riots, a Soviet memorial, Ronald Reagan’s statue, and the irony of it all.
- Hungarian Parliament - We’ll find out why the 3rd biggest Parliament of the world is in Hungary and stop for the best view possible
- The Chain Bridge - the first permanent link between Buda and Pest and its proud lions
- The Liberty Bridge - The shortest bridge of Budapest with the Turul birds on top. One of the most romantic places in Budapest at night.
- Egyetem Square - A lesser known part of town with a baroque church and the new main street of the city
- The Danube Bank on both sides… illuminated with the sparkling city lights!
- The Jewish quarter - We’ll discover the 7th district with the most popular streets of Pest, full or ruin pubs, art bars and club culture.
- Basilica - Stories about the heaviest bell of the city, a mummified hand, the number 96 and more
Budapest explore1day Pass
We are constantly expanding and enriching our offers. Stay up to date by registering for our regular newsletter.