Wow Krakow Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
€ 15.00 Adult
Tickets are valid for 24 hours. You can get your pass scanned directly on the bus.
In connection with road repairs and changes in traffic organisation in KraKow there may sometimes be changes to the route of WOW Krakow buses.
Your ticket includes the Hop on Hop off Bus, plus free entry to the Galicia Museum, a Gondola cruise (from March to mid November) and the Glass and Ceramics Center.
Explore the city by getting on and off at the most interesting places in Krakow. While listening to the audio guide you will learn the history and interesting facts related to the city. Your citis2go pass entitles you to a ticket valid for 24 hours.
Depending on weather conditions, the roof can be slid open, and the side panels lowered. In addition, the buses have a heating system and are equipped with blankets for you.
- Hotel Galaxy
- Dajwór (Wawrzynca street)
- Plac Bohaterów Getta (Ghetto Heroes Square) - from March 23rd onwards the bus stop is out of order during its renovation
- Plac Wolnica (Wolnica Square) - from March 23rd onwards the bus stop is out of order during its renovation
- Filharmonia-Zamek Wawel (Philharmonic, near Royal Castle)
- Muzeum Narodowe (National Museum- stop opposite)
- Dworzec Główny Zachód (West Central Railway Station)
- Dworzec Główny-Centrum (Central Railway Station near office Jordan, Pawia street)
- Stradom-Bulwary Wiślane (Stradom street)
- Centrum Kongresowe ICE (Congress Centre, stop near B&B Hotel)
- Kopiec Kościuszki (Kosciuszko Mound)
- Salwator (stop near Norbertine Monastery)
- Centrum Kongresowe-Most Grunwaldzki (Grunwaldzki bridge)
- Stradom-Plac Nowy (stop near Bozego Ciala street)
- Zabłocie-Muzeum Schindlera (Oskar Schindler's Factory)
Krakow explore1day Pass
We are constantly expanding and enriching our offers. Stay up to date by registering for our regular newsletter.