Old Town Walking Tour: Secret Spots & Hidden Gems
€ 16.00 Adult / € 9.00 Child
Bookings should be made in advance by phone or email. Minimum 2 people required.
Duration 2,5 hours
Meeting point: Puerta del Sol Square (Equestrian Statue of King Carlos III), just look for the guides holding a sign of the company logo
Book now this 2,5-hour Old Town Walking Tour and immerse yourself in Madrid’s history. You will discover the narrow streets of the oldest part of the city, including emblematic places, incredible stories, legends and interesting facts about Madrid that will make you feel like a local.
It is very important to book your spots in advance (info⌭ogotours.com / +34660594952). To guarantee the quality, this guided tour has limited spots available (15 people max. per group).
This tour is run by a 100% local company, Madrid experts who love sharing their passion for Madrid. After this tour you will feel like a genuine “madrileño”
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- San Miguel Market
- The Oldest Restaurant in the World
- Mayor Street
- Plaza de la Villa
- Royal Palace
- Almudena Cathedral
- Oriente Square
- Royal Theatre
- Small and personal tours (15 pers. max).
- Professional local guides
- Feel the unique atmosphere of the Old Town: narrow streets, charming squares, and beautiful buildings
- Learn about the fascinating history of Spain in the Twentieth Century
- Get useful local tips about what to visit and what to eat
Madrid explore1day Pass
We are constantly expanding and enriching our offers. Stay up to date by registering for our regular newsletter.